Friday 5 July 2013

Crochet Peter Pan Necklace

5th July 2013
The little crochet flowers
Everything pinned down
The final thing! :)
With all my spare time I felt like learning something new. Mum's always been good at crafts so I asked her to teach me how to crochet. I'd been looking at crochet tops online and thought it would be really cool if I could make one. Initially I was not good at all :') Mum said maybe its better to stick to something you know, as a joke :L But I kept practicing just crocheting random squares and practicing different stitches. I was looking at peter pan collars online and thought to make one with little crochet flowers. After finding a tutorial on Julie's blog at http://www.kundhi.com/blog/2012/05/01/tiny-crochet-flower-pattern/ on how to make tiny crochet flowers I started crocheting away :) Took me 2 days, took forever. Although in the end I'm really pleased! Considering I'm a complete beginner I'm really happy with how it came out! So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment