Friday 17 October 2014

Freshers Take 3- Monday


Carrying on with my little Freshers series, on Monday I went to the gym again during the day and Catherine moved in so our little house was complete! :) In the evening Hannah, Catherine and I headed off to Turtle Bay, a really nice Caribbean Restaurant and they do 2 for 1 on cocktails at certain times, before going to Switch. Switch used to be Provenance back when I was in first year and I absolutely loved it then! It felt good to be back, the only downside was the music was a bit off at times, but I guess everyone's taste is different :) Drinks wise it wasn't as hectic as my birthday and yeah it was really nice to go out and have a dance and it was nice to go some place a bit fancier for predrinks :) Starting off Freshers week in style! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment