This week's post is going to be a little recipe, it's really easy and tastes so good! It's a must if you like peanuts! If not then this one isn't for you haha! :)
250g Butter (200 +50)
100g Peanuts (ground)
300g Biscuit (ground)
200g Chocolate (melted)
1. Gently heat the sugar and 200g butter until melted and smooth.
2. Add 100g chocolate and heat until melted.
3. Add the biscuits, peanuts and milk and mix together.
4. Spoon into a dish and level it out.
5. When the cake's cooled a bit, melt 100g chocolate and 50g butter smooth on top of the cake.
6. Refrigerate and then eat!
And that's it! It's so easy and so quick! Grinding the biscuits and peanuts is probably the hardest bit, we did it in a little blender attachment bit but I guess you could crush them instead :) They're nice as you can cut them into bite-size pieces and they pretty much melt in your mouth :) Let me know if you try them!