Sunday 22 May 2016

Fuschia Dresses

French Connection Dress Pink Fuschia

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well! I've had a bit more luck in the lab this week which is always good! I guess it's to be expected when you're doing research and doing experiments that haven't been done before so you're bound to get complications :') But fingers crossed that this week I can do some diagnostic experiments to see if it's all working and hopefully I can finally have some data the week after.. a girl can hope haha! I do apologise in advance for boring you all with my Science talk every week but I guess it's what I do everyday haha! And thank you for all of your lovely comments! :)


French Connection Dress Pink Fuschia




A few weeks ago my friend gave me this dress which is so nice of her! Where she's quite a lot taller than me she didn't like where the dress sat on her so she kindly gave it to me. I guess there are some perks to being short haha! It's in this really pretty pink colour and in real life it's slightly warmer than in the photos as they came out a little cold looking. I really like the style of this dress and I feel like it would be perfect for some slightly more formal occasions. I was umming and ahhing about whether I should do straight or curly hair but being so indesicive I decided to just leave my hair as it was instead although I really need a hair cut so it's looking a bit sorry for itself haha :) I then went for very simple jewellery and some black heels to finish it off :)








Dress- French Connection
Heels- Deichmann


Snapchat: NevKrstic

I posted a video of the makeup look used in these photos where I use Estee Lauder, Maybelline and Rimmel products :)

36 comments:

  1. Very feminine look my dear! I love your dress, beautiful color <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you look lovely in that dress. I love that shade of pink.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress suits you so well! Love the colour and amazing video too x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit Nev! The dress looks great on you and the color is beautiful!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that purple dress, Nevena..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking amazing in that pretty dress!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is lovely and it looks amazing on you!! You look gorgeous! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress and this shade suits you so well!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress looks lovely on you and what a pretty color. You have such great hair!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is lovely! That dress is a sensational colour!! Really nice with your complexion! Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing in that dress!
    a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely color the dress ;)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot, darling :D
    Wooow, you look so lovely with this shade :D

    NEW TIPS POST | All You Need To Know About Tanning.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness you look incredible in this dress babe! I absolutely adore the colour on you, suits you so much! Xx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This bold color looks amazing on you with your dark hair and fair skin. You look stunning!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hopefully everything turns out well, I understand it really that it is important for you to get the results ... love the fuschia dress on you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your fuxia dress :)

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look lovely casual outfit i love your hair! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Hope to see you on my blog www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this fuschia/magenta colour on you, so flattering! Your hair is getting so long now Nevena - I love it! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This colour looks really great on your skin tone :)

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
  21. IT LIKE THE COLOR BECAUSE OF THE LADY VIBE
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This color is so pretty on you, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are gorgeous, girl! rocking that dress
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That dress is GORGEOUS, your friend gave you a great dress. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such an awesome friend and the color of this dress is simple perfect on you. Really brings out more pink tones in your complexion. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are stunning doll. That dress looks amazing on you and such a great color x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look amazing, such a nice blog btw

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I super love this dress on you. What a chic look! Btw, I'll never get tired of hearing those science terms all over because we're in the same field of profession. I can relate! Haha :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  29. This colour suits you beautifully lovely. Such a lovely shape to the dress too, you look so pretty!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look beautiful in this color <3


    www.milodka.pl

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the color of your dress! You look beautiful as always :)
    Xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/05/the-perfect-festival-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. That color is truly gorgeous! You look so classy in this dress, and at the same time I can see the same dress can be very versatile depending on how you styled it and that's always a bonus when purchasing an item. Your make up is beautiful too, by the way!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The color of the dress fits really nicely to your hair color and also the shape looks really great on you !!

    xx Alina

    http://alinakristiblog.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. what a lovely friend you have hahahha! the dress is very flattering on you nev :)

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete